This attractive blue and taupe recycled bluebird house gives bluebirds a maintenance-free home for a lifetime. The entrance hole (1-1/2″) is sized for the Eastern bluebird (which is the most common). It includes a predator guard to protect the nest and babies.
- Made with 5/8″ Poly-lumber made from recycled plastic and milk jugs.
- Lifetime guarantee to never crack, split or fade
- Predator-resistant 1-1/2″ entrance hole and overhang roof
- Taupe base w/blue roof
- Stainless steel screws
- Side-opening door for easy cleaning
- Front wall screen helps chicks climbing to the entrance hole
- Mounting screws included
- Made in the USA by Birds Choice