Handcrafted in Maine by Coveside Conservation, this owl house is designed specifically for screech owls and saw-whet owls. It comes with species-specific literature and mounting instructions.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for screech owls & saw-whet owls
- Opening: 3-inch diameter
- Rough pine interior helps owlets climb out
- Slots for ventilation and drainage
- Includes wood chips for nesting material
- One side opens for easy cleaning
- Construction: Eastern White Pine
- Made in the USA
- Product Quality: Customers tell us again and again that Coveside wildlife habitats are “the best on the market” with the unique rougher-head finish and secure construction.
- Environmental Concern: Dimensions are correct for each species and care is given to ventilation and drainage for the well being of the inhabitants.
- Sustainable Lumber: Made from eastern white pine which is preferable because it is a second-growth tree and it regenerates quickly.
- Educational Materials: Each product comes with a brochure and a card telling about the wildlife inhabitant that will use it, recommending ideas for location and suggestions for maintenance procedures.
- Experts Select: Coveside habitats were selected to be on permanent display in the United States Arboretum National Bird Garden in Washington, DC and the American Horticultural Society’s Wildlife Garden in Virginia.