Nikon – Monarch M5 10X42 Binocular
With its legendary bloodlines and enhanced optical systems, the MONARCH Series of all-terrain binoculars maximizes every hour you spend in the field. With incredibly bright, high-resolution views, each is engineered to perform from the first rays of light until the very last. Every MONARCH binocular utilizes Nikon’s renowned ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and phase correction prisms with dielectric high reflective multilayer coatings to deliver a level of performance unlike any other. Combined with an inherent ruggedness and unmatched reputation for success, MONARCH will continue to prove itself as the greatest family in the optics.
- Fogproof and water-resistant design – Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed, for use in most weather conditions.
- 10x magnification and 42mm-diameter objective lenses – Allow you to zoom in and view bright, clear images of your subject
- 293′ field of view at 1000 yards – Lets you visually scan a wide area.
- High quality construction – Sophisticated rubber armored exterior design provides shock resistance and a firm comfortable grip.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups – Allow comfortable use when wearing glasses.
- Center focus system – Close focus at 8.2′, so you can see greater detail.
- Fully multicoated optics – Allow maximum light transmission for optimum brightness.
- Roof prisms – Allow a compact, portable design.