Coveside Conservation Three Woodpeckers House
• Comes standard with a slate predator guard to keep squirrels from enlarging the entrance hole
• Only a few varieties of woodpeckers live in man-made boxes, but the Hairy Woodpecker, Red-headed Woodpecker, and the Red-bellied Woodpecker regularly do so. And they all use the same size house
• This house comes with a bag of wood chips as woodpeckers usually leave wood chips in the homes they excavate for themselves
• Includes appropriate ventilation, drainage, and opens for easy clean-out
• Sustainably grown 1″ thick Eastern White Pine provides superior insulation
• Handcrafted with pride in Maine
There are no reviews yet.