Precise, clean, and accurate cutting due to the unique tooth design!
This versatile saw has a precise cutting efficiency that is specially suited to the demands of vineyard, orchard, and horticultural work. High carbon tool steel, taper ground. Smooth cutting on the pull stroke. Hard chrome plating, for rust and sap resistance. Unique tooth design for clean, accurate cutting. 6-inch blade length; 7 teeth per inch; weight of 7.5 oz.
- Adjustable Tightness of Blade to Handle: Yes (either with a Phillips or straight bladed screwdriver)
- Special Features: Lanyard or hook hole at end of the handle
- Cutting Direction: Pull stroke
- Blade Locking Mechanism: Swing lock
- Overall Length: 13½ inches
- Folded Length: 8 inches
- Blade Material: High carbon steel (marquench hardened)
- Blade Plating: Chrome plated
- Curved or Straight Blade: Straight
- Blade Teeth Design: Triple grind geometry (ARS call it Turbocut®)
- Replaceable Blade: Yes
- Weight: 4¾ oz.
- Can Blade Be Sharpened: Yes, but not recommend. Achieving the proper teeth angle is extremely difficult and improper sharpening will ruin the blade.
There are no reviews yet.